Reading HWiNFO logs
- Download Generic Log Viewer from here
- Install and run the program, it will look like this: Enable dark mode to avoid feeling like you are staring into the sun
- Click "Open File" to select which csv file to analyse.
- From the options, select HWiNFO
- Once you have selected a file, it should look like this: This is with dark mode enabled
- Using the options in the top-left corner, select how many graphs to view at once. Enabling simple mode means that icons are shrunk in order to provide more graph real estate
- Using the drop-down menu, select what graphs to view.
- Things to look out for: